Safariland®, a brand of The Safariland Group®, a leading global provider of safety products designed for the public safety, military, professional and outdoor markets and one of Cadre Holdings, Inc.’s (NYSE: CDRE) (“Cadre”) key brands is proud to announce the next evolution of duty rated retention holsters.
The all-new SafariVault™ is the strongest holster body Safariland has ever produced and offers the most adaptable design for use with optics and lights.
The needs of our law enforcement partners continue to evolve. To meet these new requirements, SafariVault has been designed for uncompromising strength. SafariVault also incorporates the adaptability our customers require for the use of an ever-expanding array of lights and optics without sacrificing any of the defining performance that has made Safariland the industry leader in firearm retention for almost six decades.Eric Gasvoda, GM of Duty Gear for Safariland
SafariVault’s improved ALS™ design reduces flex and increases crush resistance. Internal locking components protect the security devices from impact and the elements. SafariVault’s all-new self-clearing optic cover accommodates closed and open emitter pistol optics. The new trigger guard stabilization mechanism prevents movement of the weapon within the holster. SafariVault’s open muzzle design provides clearance for threaded barrels or compensators and allows debris or brass to pass through.
Key features include:
- Compatible with Safariland 3-hole pattern accessories
- Increased structural integrity throughout the entire holster
- Strengthened ALS™ design and more prominent lever button
- Magnetic slide guidance system
- Minimal learning curve for those with Safariland duty holster experience
- Pass through muzzle design with no muzzle plug
- Self-clearing optic cover
- Internal stabilization and retention for firearms with and without lights
Available fits include Glock 17, 19, 34, 45, and 47, as well as Sig P320 and P320C X-frame and standard frames. Preorders will begin at the end of January with product shipping beginning in March.
Source: Safariland news release